Clover POS Sophisticated Management Tool
Clover POS is a tablet based Point of Sale solution that runs on the Android platform that has the option of a connected card reader. Its sleek new age design is very reasonably priced and will change the way you think about Point of Sale. It fits into any retail, restaurant and Clover Mobile environment with three different models, the Clover Station, Clover Mini, and Clover Go.
These days you need more from your Point of Sale solution than just accepting payments, you need integrated solutions that make managing your business easier and helps with marketing to bring in new and recurring customers.
Clover is much more than just a cool looking product, it can help you manage everything from inventory to employees all while helping you communicate and engage customers. Helping you build your brand and make you a bigger rock star than you already are. No other credit card processing device or POS system covers all aspects of your business like Clover can.Let’s Talk
Features of Clover POS
Productivity at the Point of Sale
With every sale, the station automatically tracks inventory and builds a transaction record. Customers may also opt-in to loyalty programs so that you can start building lasting relationships and increase repeat business.
True Insight Through Comprehensive Reporting
The Clover will run reports that transform your transaction data into powerful intelligence. Track inventory to identify your most profitable products, simplify bookkeeping with detailed transaction reports, and use insights to make better decisions.
Cloud Based Access Allowing Total Control
The Clover web dashboard lets you remotely manage your business from any computer, smartphone, or tablet. You’ll enjoy full access to your business information at any time, even when you aren’t in the store.
Updates With No Effort
Software updates are automatically delivered to your clover device, so you’ll always have the latest version and strongest security features.
This solution helps safeguard your customer’s card data with the latest in security technology, including data tokenization and end-to-end encryption, delivering total transaction protection.Let’s Talk
Clover POS Pricing Point of Sale System
Clover Pricing. Not only is Clover a great solution for managing your entire business, it’s also very affordable to fit within your budget. If you’ve ever bought a Point of Sale solution then you know you can spend anywhere from $5,000 to 50,000. And that doesn’t take into account any licensing or support fees once you’ve purchased the equipment. Well say goodbye to that big budget POS and say hello to only $500 to $5,000 depending on what your needs are. You can also say goodbye to that credit card terminal on your counter that does little for you except process payments. Clover replaces all of that and gives you more.
Some say that Clover is too pricey when you add up the monthly fees with the integrated apps. When we hear this we always answer it in three parts:
- The first thing to consider when looking at a solution like Clover is that it’s a complete business management tool. With its integration of business functions like inventory management, employee scheduling, and other time-saving features one has to keep in mind how much it’s costing you to have your owner or manager working on those tasks. Clover’s whole intention is to make things easier and faster allowing the owner or manager to spend more time working on the business instead of always working in the business.
- Secondly, with apps that bring loyalty, customer engagement, reporting, and analytics to your fingertips you can increase business. That’s the beauty of this tool, used in conjunction with the apps it will increase your business by engaging your customers and bringing them back for more.
- Lastly, the members of Digital Financial Group have been in the industry for over 20 years. Not only do they know how to save you money on processing fees, they educate their customers on how to process transactions to increase your savings. The savings recovered can be used to offset some of the monthly fees of Clover.
Point of Sale Clover Clover POS Insightics
In this retail world, staying ahead of the competition is a must. No matter what your business model is, you have to be agile, be smarter about your customers, and regularly reviewing your model for any possible changes. To be successful, you need tools. Tools that help you be more efficient with your time and energy. One such product that we recommend uses your credit card processing sales to help you quickly understand your customers better. This is where Clover POS Insightics is useful.
Clover Business Insights To Help You Discover Trends
First Data’s product Insightics delivers straightforward insights you can quickly act on. Simplifying your data, so you know which products are big sellers, what’s popular in various customer demographics, and how to respond to things like weather or holidays or perhaps even traffic.
- Allows you to compare your business operations to nearby and similar companies, so you always know exactly where you stand
- Real-time data updates that keep you aware of large payments transactions, product trends, or even customer spending habits producing easy Clover POS reports
- See where you are and where you should be
- The forecast uses your historical data to help you figure out how much you should be making right now—and in the future
- Helps you get to know your customers by their spending habits
- See the different consumer demographics by who’s shopping with you, how often they return to your business, and what products they are buying
- Gain insights about your products and more
Clover Employee Management Clover POS
Access tools and documents to spend less time on labor management through the app market
- Job Descriptions
- New Hire Forms
- Hiring Guides
- Performance Reviews – and More
You also get access to an HR expert through our webcasts to get direction on topics like
- What are best practices I can follow to retain my employees?
- Do I have to offer insurance?
- How do I give employee feedback?
- How do I deal with employee theft?
- Clock in, clock out + track breaks
- Declare cash tips
- Utilize server banking
- Integrated credit card tips
- Payroll-ready timesheet export
Homebase Offers FREE Scheduling Tools
- Send schedule by email + text message
- Manage time-off requests
- Handle shift trades
- Free iPhone + Android apps
- Employee reminders one hour before shift